Monday, July 10, 2017

Crows It Is


I did start another rug a few days ago
patriotic border
no plans for the rest of it...

now I need something for the middle
this Magdalena rug caught my eye
crows it is

*****

vacation day one
recovery from working the past four nights
Sat and Sun only 2 of us
so we run all over the hospital at times

you know the STATS are ordered at the same time
on opposite ends of the hospital
while you are doing an URGENT
keep and call patient

my feet and legs need some rest
I've been keeping up with my strengthening exercise
my elliptical riding helps a lot too 
I need new orthotics for my super flat feet
should have made a Dr appointment for this week

***

so I will rest and prep today
by prep I mean grocery shop, clean and cook
so the rest of the week I'm free to dye,
sort through my quilt fabrics
and otherwise enjoy myself


 

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I hope it is a great week for you and you relax and enjoy each and every moment.

Jacque. said...

I think of you often and wonder how you are doing. Enjoy your vacation. xo

Saundra said...

Oh but I remember that work-a-day world but it wasn't in a hospital with life threatening events. Mine was in an office atmosphere where deadlines needed to be met, board meeting information prepared, working overtime to prepare documentation for the meetings. Thank gawd I'm retired now.

Sad thing is that when I was so busy with a day job my house was cleaner then. Now??? I don't give a damn, I'm having fun hooking, walking my dog, and whatever else. Problem is dear girl, I'm in my senior years. So make good use of your youthfulness and have your fun now. Your vacuum and dust cloth will be there tomorrow.

marly said...

It's not bad enough we have to watch what we eat, then there's that darn exercise. Makes you feel good if you can do it, pretty lousy when you can't. Sounds like you get plenty at work!

WoolenSails said...

I really like the eagle rug, can't wait to see what you come up with.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Indulge in some relax time! Looking forward to seeing what comes out of the pots (and off the frame)! :-)

acorn hollow said...

I love that eagle rug and I know you will do a great job.
I hope you get to put your feet up soon
cathy

basketnut said...

Enjoy your vacation away from work, I hope you get some rest & still can find the time to do something fun for yourself!
I love the background in the rug, but is it Eagles or Crows or both??? hmmmm, can't wait to see what you take away from the inspiration rug!!!
Tammy